What I've Learned This Semester

1:46 PM

Hello!

This is my first post here, so ..it is nice to know you guys! I’ve been writing a blog before, years ago, but.. I think I can’t post anything there right now(it has a specific topic that I have no time to research about it anymore) So…why not make a new one? I’ll write about my daily life and stuff here–probably with a simple DIYs and arts I made.



Now let’s get to the topic.

I’ve been through a tough semester in college. To be honest, I’m an average hardworking person, so I’m not the one who can easily giving up on something. But, no matter how hard I try, this semester kinda torture me.




First, I want you to know that I’m a graphic design student. One of things I have to learn about is filming and corporate identity. Each materials have a  group assignment.I am totally okay with group assignment anyway. And, what makes it hard is…my group mates are friends that I can’t cooperate with! (most of my classmates are boys, only five girls in class)

But I am not me if I’m not trying hard to go through it. I tried to be nice and tell them what to do, what supposed to if we want a fair group work. But they seem like, they ignored me. I feel like, they think I’m act like a boss, but in fact I tried to make the assignment the best with a best way too.

That’s why this semester feel like hell to me. But, time flies, and this semester is over. I’m saved.

In the end, I learned something. Even though I feel I can’t work together with my friends, but I keep trying, and I can!

Don’t stop trying.

This is some result of our group assignments.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe